Friday, January 20, 2012

Why can't google maps calculate directions from chicago to sydney, australia that doesn't involve a kayak?

where the heck am i supposed to buy a kayak?..Why can't google maps calculate directions from chicago to sydney, australia that doesn't involve a kayak?
They haven't updated it yet to include time travel. Google is SOOOO behind. You should probably see if there's an iphone app for that.
Probably both. I'm all jacked up on MOUNTAIN DEWWW!

Report Abuse

Why can't google maps calculate directions from chicago to sydney, australia that doesn't involve a kayak?
I tried to locate Blofeld's evil underground lair on Google Maps and it gives me Circus Circus in Las Vegas... talk about screwed up !Why can't google maps calculate directions from chicago to sydney, australia that doesn't involve a kayak?
At Sporting Life...
Because they suck. That's why.
Fool! Hop into my magical Honda Accord and I'll drive us there!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment