Friday, January 20, 2012

Google maps: directions from new york to london!?

go to google maps and type in new york to london. when directions come up scroll down to item 23-24.

this made me laugh!Google maps: directions from new york to london!?
I'm sure it was a joke by a Google employee or employees.Google maps: directions from new york to london!?
OH yeah i googled this a few weeks ago. Make sure you eat a bowl of pasta before attempting that swim!Google maps: directions from new york to london!?
My BF sent this to me. I thought it was hysterical. Let's just swim and drive at the same time! Hmmmm. Much easier to just fly!



Although it was very funny, it makes me wonder if the directions are just written by whoever submits them, or if they are professionally done or at least verified before going live. It certainly would explain when the instructions are not 100% accurate. I know it's difficult to be 100% accurate all the time, especially in a Northern Climate, where all the construction is done as soon as the weather is nice enough.



Blessings,

Rani

No comments:

Post a Comment