Friday, January 27, 2012

Which website (i.e., mapquest, google, etc.) gives the most accurate and quickest directions?

Do any of them account for construction?Which website (i.e., mapquest, google, etc.) gives the most accurate and quickest directions?
I personally like yahoo maps. Mapquest doesn't always give the most accurate or quickest routes. I'm speaking from my own experience. I've always liked Yahoo, but someone suggested mapquest so I tried it and now I use only yahoo.Which website (i.e., mapquest, google, etc.) gives the most accurate and quickest directions?
well, map quest gives directions that are accurate and google

gives you satellite images and directions i hope i helped.Which website (i.e., mapquest, google, etc.) gives the most accurate and quickest directions?
I've gotten several incorrect locations on Mapquest - off by a couple of blocks, but it can be confusing if you aren't familiar with the area you're looking in.

No comments:

Post a Comment