Friday, January 20, 2012

If I were to follow google maps directions would I be treated like an illegal immigrant in the UK...?

instead of a tourist?



I did google directions from my city to Honolulu Hawaii, and it took me to washington state and then told me to Kayak 2756 miles across the pacific ocean to Honolulu :P The total travel time was 15 days and 21 hours.



This question is under the premise in which I Kayak across the Atlantic ocean. :PIf I were to follow google maps directions would I be treated like an illegal immigrant in the UK...?
Google is a complete joke!



I asked it for directions to a state park in Chicago to camp with my boys before going to Six Flags and it directed me to a nuclear plant where I was greeted by guards with M-16's. After checking my van the guards said they get about 10 cars a day for the same reason and that google wouldn't even return their phone calls about fixing the map.

No comments:

Post a Comment