Wednesday, February 8, 2012

What is the best source to get directions ?

My family and I are going to on a trip this Thursday. We will be traveling by car (truck) . Our family was wondering which is a good source to get direcrtions. Would you recommend Mapquest over Google maps .etc. Somebody please anwswer back. No negative comments. Good PlzzzzWhat is the best source to get directions ?
Google Maps FTW.
Get GPS navigator. I got Tom Tom (GPS) and it is the best device to travel with. I can take it anywhere with me. I had mine even in Europe and that is how I got around in Erope.

Now days, they are very inexpensive to purchase. Good luck.What is the best source to get directions ?
Both of those are similar. There is a free iPhone app for mapquest.



Tom-Tom with traffic or any navigation device with traffic would be better. There is a Tom Tom app for the iPhone too.What is the best source to get directions ?
map quest or google
a road atlas. best thing out there still.

No comments:

Post a Comment