Saturday, February 4, 2012

How to make a google+ account?

I've been hearing about this google+ and how it's so cool and better than facebook. But I can't figure out how to use it. I have a Gmail email address, what else do I need?

Can someone send me a link and step by step directions on how to do it?How to make a google+ account?
You can create Google+ account through invitation only. Send me ur gmail id if u r interested to join G+.
Its an invite only service. So without an invite, your out of luck.

Till then you can see a short video of Google + vrs Facebook

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hC_M6PzX鈥?/a>How to make a google+ account?
my gmail id is "dhirajusork@gmail.com" please send me a request for G+ a/c



Regards,



--

Dhiraj JoshiHow to make a google+ account?
someone has to send you an invite for you to be able to create one

No comments:

Post a Comment